Despite the hurdles, there are creative ways to encourage healthy lifestyles for remote employees.
- Foster physical activity: Offer gym stipends or app discounts. Host virtual exercise classes. Start step challenges.
- Support mental health: Provide meditation app subscriptions and online counseling. Train managers to identify burnout.
- Build social bonds: Organize virtual team building activities. Allow casual chat channels. Give coworking space stipends.
- Nourish healthy eating: Share nutritious recipes. Offer meal kit delivery discounts.
- Improve sleep habits: Discourage late emails. Provide "digital detox" stipends. Share sleep hygiene tips.
Investing in holistic wellness for remote staff benefits your business. Healthy, engaged teams are more productive and loyal. Prioritizing health initiatives will be key as remote work evolves. If you need assistance on locating, vetting and interviewing remote talent please book a free consultation here